Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waiver

1) I (owner) have insured that my dog(s) are in proper health and have supplied a copy of their most recent vacination records and have been truthful with this information. I also know that I am solely responsible for the sickness caused to any other dogs from my lack of truthfulness.

2) Buffalo Creek Kennels (BCK) shall exercise reasonable care for the pet(s) delivered by the Owner to the pet care provider. It is expressly agreed by Owner and pet care provider that BCK's liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current value of a pet of the same breed or the sum of $500 per animal admitted.

3) I further agree to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet(s) while it is in the care of the pet care provider, to include payment of costs for injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the pet(s).

4) The owner is encouraged to bring their pets favorite blanket or toy to make the pet feel more at home. BCK is not responsible for lost or damaged toys, bedding or other items left with the pet.

5) I agree to the co-mingling of my pet(s) in a free time period where all dogs play and exercise as part of their boarding experience. Unless otherwise stated.

6) In case of an emergency, or sickness, as so determined by BCK if I or the emergency contact given is unreachable, I hereby give consent to BCK to seek emergency care at the nearest Animal Hosiptal accessible. All expenses incurred by BCK for the benefit of myself, including medications and vet expenses will be paid before the dog is released.

No comments: